CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mum-Mums!

Today marked yet another milestone in our house: My first mum-mum. For those of you who don't know, mum-mums were my brother's favorite snack as a baby. In fact, my folks pretty much kept the company in business for awhile there. Anyway, today I had my first mum-mum and, of course, Mom had to document it.

Now, just to warn you, as adorable as I am eating my mum-mum, my brother Poki really tries to steal the show here...especially when he provides our readers with a little TMI.



And as if my eating the mum-mum wasn't cute enough, just look at what else I've been doing lately during mealtimes...(again, please forgive my brother's 2nd crude announcement).



Yay for mum-mums! (And potty-trained 3-year-olds!)

2 comments:

Fleur said...

I'm SO glad you introduced us to mum-mums back in the day - when Carson was eating them during our walks and Finn was a newborn. Thanks again! Tess now loves them too and Finn has moved on to the toddler mum-mums, although he steals them away from her when i'm not looking ... they must be laced with something delicious.

Cheeky Baby said...

I can't even handle how cute his laugh is. And he thinks you are one funny mama when you bite that mum-mum. So stinkin' cute that I had to watch that second video twice.