CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finn and Emilia's First Birthday(s) Party!

This Saturday, Mom and I went to Emilia's house to celebrate her and Finn's first birthdays. I'll be honest, Mom was a little worried that I might be a little difficult because I'm a whole year older than these guys and their friends, but she could not be more wrong. I had a blast! I did not want to leave. I even made a new friend. I mean, he was my arch nemesis for five minutes, but then he became pretty much my best friend ever. The bottom line is, we had a blast! Here are some pictures from the party:

Here's the birthday boy!



And here are the adorable and delicious cakes! (Who are we kidding? This is what I was waiting for!)



The big moment!



Birthday girl Emilia really enjoyed her cake.



Finn enjoyed his too, I guess.



Okay, Finn enjoyed his cake alot.



Okay, Finn enjoyed his cake more than he's ever enjoyed anything in his whole 1 year of life!



Just watch him in action...



Following my first birthday cake, Mom says she found crumbs in my diapers two days later (and after 2 baths). Finn didn't even leave a crumb on the plate. He savored every morsel--as well he should have!

Happy Birthday, Finn and Emilia! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I...I mean Scarlett, of course...can't get past the fact that Carson has a new best friend. I can only assume that the "pretty much" in "pretty much my best friend ever" means that he's only kind of a best friend ever because obviously Scarlett is Carson's best friend and always will be. That's got to be it. I'm going to post the blueberry pictures now and hope that they will rekindle their love. Sigh.
Oh. And the party looked awesome. I wish I could have had cake. Sigh.

Fleur said...

Love the pics, love the videos. Thanks again for posting! This allows me to be lazy and not edit my videos til Christmas rolls around. Which it's going to, and soon.