CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Haircut

Today my mom took me to get my first real haircut. She has trimmed my bangs, around my ears and my rat-tail before, but she thought it was time for me to have a proper cut--not just a trim. I was developing what she and Dad affectionately call a "baby comb-over."

We went to Tantrum Salon, which is a new kid's salon in Hamden--and they are great! The ladies were so nice and, perhaps more importantly, so fast! Not that it really mattered, because I was so good. (It helped that I got to watch Sesame Street and wear a super hero cape.)

Before: Just look how long it was getting!





During...









And After...Voila!



It looks even cuter now that is has dried and fluffed up a bit. My mom can't believe what a big boy I look like now!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Oh. Yay. (Sob.) What a big looking boy!! (Double sob.)
He looks so dashing! And how brave!! They used clippers and everything!
Handsome boy. :)