CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Imaginary Friend

Guess who has one? Yep...me. And Ping Pong too. At least I'm imagining that he knows (and hangs out with) my imaginary friend.

I got up this morning and told Mom and Dad that there was a croccodile in my room. I brought them in there and pointed to my bookshelf. Mom asked me if the croccodile lets me pet it and I said yes, then I pet it (very gently, just like Mom taught me to pet animals). Then Mom pet him and he bit her! But then he kissed it and made it better. Mom asked if he has a name and I said, "Yes! His name is 'Big'!" He likes to hide in my books and in my closet. Later, I told Mom that Big was in her belly with Ping Pong. I've been talking about him all morning. He was waiting for us while we went to Touch-A-Truck this morning. Right now he is taking a nap in Mom's belly with Ping Pong while I nap in my big boy bed.

So there you have it! I think Mom was three when she had her first (of many) imaginary friends. I guess they should have expected it to come at some point, but Mom and Dad were pretty surprised. I'll keep you posted about how long Big sticks around.

0 comments: