CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 2, 2009

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Dodaddy and Mimi are here visiting and they decided to get me a very special belated birthday present: A pet! Anyone who knows Dodaddy knows that this is quite appropriate. Fortunately for my mom, he didn't get me a puppy, but he did get me a fish. Two fish, actually! I decided to name them both after my Dodaddy and a couple of beloved characters who happen to not only share his name, but the colors of the fish. Here they are...

Thomas and Clifford



If you couldn't already guess, Thomas is the blue fish (like the blue tank engine) and Clifford is the red fish (like the big red dog). But most importantly, these are also my Dodaddy's two names.



I love them so much already. All I've wanted to do all day is watch them and feed them. Thanks, Dodaddy and Mimi!

ps
Don't worry, we will move them off the radiator as soon as we find a better spot...and before we turn on the heat.

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Carson looks captivated. I hope they live for a very long time! What a great present for a 2 yr old.

Cheeky Baby said...

Now those are some fun fish! What cool names too!
I didn't see the tank separator in the first photo and almost dropped my laptop because I got up to call you so quick. But, whew, I see it in the second photo. Don't want the next blog posting to be "One Fish...umm...One Fish, Red Fish...umm...Thomas? Where are you?"