CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Letter To Santa

The following is a letter I dictated to my mom:

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year and I hope I'm on your nice list! I would like to visit you and help you build toys with my hammer. I would bring you a present to go with your other presents. And I would also give you a hug. I would also give you a kiss.

This year for Christmas, I hope that you will bring me a present. I would like a garbage truck with a dumpster. I would also like a garage for my cars. And I would like some new books.

I'm excited about seeing you and singing Jingle Bells with you!

Love,
Poki

ps
I would also like a gas tank and a crossing gate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! That's what I want for Christmas too!!!!

Fleur said...

That sounds like a pretty reasonable list (especially the part about singing Jingle Bells w Santa!)

Are you guys going to the trolley museum this weekend or next by any chance?

Granny said...

Poki,
I am so excited to see you in Johnson City over the holidays. We are going to have fun.

Granny

Granny said...

Sure do miss seeing photos and stories of Poki. Guess that Mom is not the only one who will be glad for this semester to be over.