CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 13, 2009

What I'm Up To...

Let's be honest, I really don't have time to wait for Mom to take pictures or videos of me anymore. I'm far to busy for that. That's why Mom has decided to post a little list of all the things I can do now (since my 2nd birthday), since she can't catch me in action with the video camera anymore. So here you go:

I can...

-count to 20 in English (sometimes skipping 14)
-count to 10 in Russian
-count to 3 in Spanish and German
-identify all my letters
-identify some numbers between 1 and 10
-know all my colors
-know left and right
-spell my name (speaking, not writing)
-spell "boots" (thanks to Laurie Berkner)
-sleep in a big boy bed
-drink from a regular cup
-wash my hands by myself (pull the stool to the sink, turn on the water, soap up, rinse, dry and move the stool back)
-get undressed by myself
-dress myself (with a little help)
-get in my carseat by myself
-drop kick a football
-get my own cup of water
-make my own PB&J
-peddle my tricycle by myself
-sit at the table without a booster seat
-make Dad's coffee in the morning (I scoop the beans into the grinder, grind them, then pour them into the coffee maker. Mom or Dad helps measure the water and pour it into the coffee maker. Then I turn it on)

That's all we can think of for now, but we'll post more soon!

4 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Pretty impressive stuff! Yay Carson!
We're working on our list too for my annual Scarlett half year post. (And by annual I mean I did it last year at 18 months so I'm doing it again this year.) We're working on French right now so our list can be half as cool as yours.

Anonymous said...

Quite impressive---especially the football drop-kicking! Keep it up! Can't wait to see you at Christmas and witness all of these amazing accomplishments.

caroline flanders said...

Very impressive list Val!

Granny said...

Poki,
I know you are busy but this Granny wants to see/hear from you...its over a week since a post...