CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

One Month Birthday!

Today, I'm one month old! Hard to believe, isn't it? I change more and more every day in just about every way possible, but the latest change has been how much I love to lie in my crib and talk.

Here is a video of me from the first of the week:



And here I am yesterday, kicking and talking even more, working on my facial expressions, and smiling! That's right! I've started to smile! You can even hear the start of a chortle in there.



A new recent change is just how much Poki has started to show interest in me. He loves me more and more every day, which my parents are very happy about. In fact, the only person who might not be happy about that is me. Well, at least not in this particular moment.



Poki loves me so much that he hosted a birthday party for me this morning! First he sang to me...



Then he got out his birthday cake toy and made me a special birthday cake. He is such a great big brother.



That's it for now! It's been a really fun first month. I'm still an excellent baby. I'm a very good eater and sleeper. My acid reflux issues are getting better every day, though I do still have a crying fit here and there. Which, by the way, Poki has been extremely patient and understanding about. He really is an awesome big brother. I think we're going to have alot of fun together.

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Happy one-month birthday Raleigh! I'm glad Carson went out of his way to make it a very special one :)

Cheeky Baby said...

That kid'll be almost one before you know it...in the blink of an eye. And my God. Those squeaky baby noises are the cutest thing ever. Happy 1-month birthday Raleigh!

Anonymous said...

What a couple of beautiful boys! And what a great big brother you are, Carson...looks like the start of a great relationship!

Love to all,
Aunt La-La

Penelope said...

These are awesome. Sure wish I had video footage like this of me and my brother. I would have cherished it.