CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

When You're Smiling...

I'm 6 weeks old today and really perfecting my smile! In fact, this morning, I didn't just smile when I saw Mom--I also smiled when I saw my daddy and Poki! One of my favorite things to do is lie in my crib and watch my mobile. I just lie there and smile and coo and kick. When Poki sees me smile, he says "That not a smile! THIS is a smile!"



But I think my smiles are pretty darn cute! See for yourself! Yesterday, my mom took some pictures of me enjoying my mobile. They're a bit blurry because I was moving so much, but you get the idea!











Whew! I need a break...



And...I'm back!





2 comments:

Fleur said...

Nothing better than a happy baby, and he sure looks like one! He's so darling.

Cheeky Baby said...

Adorable.