CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

5 Months (+ 1 day)

I turned 5 months yesterday! Can you believe how quickly time is flying? Mom let the day go by without taking a picture of me, but here is a super cute one of me from Sunday.



Thanks so Alan and Nancy for the adorable Red Sox uniform.

Many people have been saying that I look just like my brother (click here for his 5 month birthday post), but Mom found this picture recently and thinks I have a bit if her in there too.



Need a split screen?



Weird, huh? Mom can't believe she has a child that remotely resembles her after my big brother looked so much like Daddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a resemblance....more than just a little.

Fleur said...

I love the split screen. He looks so much like you! Carson and Raleigh are both beautiful boys and it's obvious that they're brothers but even the 5-months photos don't look super similar to me. It's so funny what people see, isn't it? But back to how much Raleigh looks like you....

Cheeky Baby said...

5 months already. Good lord. And yes...the resemblance is definitely there...but...5 MONTHS?!