CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

5 Months!

Can you believe I am five months old already? I feel like I've been alive forever, but my mom thinks time has really flown by. In honor of my birthday, I invented a new game. I call it "cereal raspberries." I think the rules are pretty self-explanatory--Let's just say I wasn't the only one who needed a bath after yesterday's feeding. I have a feeling you'll see video of my game soon.

Here are some pictures from my 154th day as a baby:

This is me body-slamming Daddy. I'm a good wrestler.




My mom's high school sent me a bib. It comes in handy during a grueling (drooling) game of cereal raspberries.




Teething rings, chilled wash clothes, stuffed animal ears? Pish-posh! My favorite teething toy is Daddy's finger!




I only have one bottle a day, but I'm beginning to figure out how it works. I even like holding it myself!

0 comments: