CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day!

Guess who we spent Valentine's Day with! You'll never guess...

Scarlett!!!

Well, duh. Who else would it be?

And guess what we did! We went to the movies! And what did we see? Only the most romantic story ever told...sort of. Gnomeo and Juliet!

Of course Mom had to film our reunion...



And then it was time for the movie. Did I mention it was in 3D?



And after the movie, we had a romantic lunch. We even did something only the most romantic couples do in restaurants: We sat on the same side of the booth.



Oh yeah, and we shared a heart cookie. Come on, people, do I know romance or do I know romance?







But then things started to go a little sour when we began to discuss the film.



Even if you haven't seen the movie, you could probably guess that there were no vacuums in the gnomes' garden, right? Well, if there is one thing I have learned from the scene you are about to see, it's that the woman is always right. No matter what.



Fortunately, we patched things up and even played a couple rounds of Scarlett's new favorite game: Gnomeo and Juliet Reenactment. Guess who I was. Yep. I told you I learned my lesson.

For more on our special date (including the shots the paparazzi took in that second video), Click Here.

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: