CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meet Poki. He is so tech-savvy.

Hi. I'm Pokolodi-- Poki for short. I'm a fetus, but I am still smart enough to have a blog. I figure it's a good way to keep in touch with my grandparents and other people who already like me, even though I haven't even been born yet.

I'm sort of late in creating this blog, so let me bring you up to speed. Here are some pictures of my gestational journey thus far.



My first picture. Not an embryo, not yet a fetus...




My second picture. This was when my parents found out that ol' Poki's a boy (see middle left picture).




Me and my mom looking at a sunset in Mexico.




My mom and me in April.




My mom and me with 9 weeks to go.




Mom, Dad and me on Mother's Day. The doctors say I could be born any day now...





That's all for now. Check back in soon!

3 comments:

junie said...

val, you look as glamorous as your always are!!

Anonymous said...

Poki any weekend you want to come up and visit Boston just call me. Lots to do here! We could have a wicked awesome time!

Unknown said...

You are hot! I can not wait to see little Josha. I love and miss you both very much!