CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time Flies...

Today is my one month birthday. To celebrate and thank my parents for being to good to me, I have decided to start sleeping through the night. Seriously. My mom said I shouldn't tell people because all the other parents might hunt her down and beat her up, but I want to brag on myself. Monday night, my dad put me to bed at 11:00 pm and I slept until 7:00 am. My parents were so freaked out that they woke up at 5:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep because they were afraid something had happened to me. Dad finally checked on me, and obviously I was okay. Then, last night (Tuesday), I went to bed at 10:00 pm and slept until 7:30 am. Again, my mom woke up at 4:30 because she is just so used to it. I'm sleeping better than they are now!

Yesterday, I went to the doctor for some personal issues (concerning my diaper, if you must know...) and they said I now weigh 10 lb and 2 oz. That means that I have gained 34 oz in the 28 days that I have been home from the hospital. It's all muscle...and belly.

Also, lots of people have been emailing my mom and asking about me and about her health. She is having a hard time catching up on her email, so she wanted me to tell you guys that we are doing great. She is completely over one infection and is working her way through the other. She is feeling much better this week and obviously all of that crap has not hurt my growth and development--and that is what's important, right?

She also wants me to tell you guys that Dad is trying to fix her camera and she'll get some new pictures up as soon as she can.

0 comments: