CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

1 month already!

It's hard to believe I have been a former fetus for a month already. My mom and I celebrated by meeting up with some friends for my first play date. Here are some pictures taken by my new friend Bekka:

My mom giving me an afternoon snack. It's no boob, but it does the trick.



A somewhat milk drunk baby...I tried to keep my composure since we were in public.



Me and Mom after my burps.



Me with my first friend and play date. His name is Coby and he is 5 months old. My mom went to school with his mom, Holly.



Coby: "Dude that's not how you ham it up for the camera! Here, let me put my arm around you."
Carson: "Are you like another baby or something? Hey--what's up there?"




Coby moving in for the hug.



"Lois, why is this guy so excited about me? I mean, I know I am super cute, but..."



Looking at trees and Coby and everything else.



What are you looking at?


Aww, Mom...Do we have to go? I know I am tired and hungry, but I like it here!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carson, my man, surely you are older than a month. Dare I be so bold as to suggest you are closer to two months? Coming over for poker Friday?