CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

People Who Visited Me Over The Last 2 Months...

I have met alot of people since being born, and my dad has taken my picture with alot of them. Here are a few...and some other pictures of me that my mom liked:


Jeff #1 at the hospital--day 2




Becky at the hospital--day 2




Uncle Jeff #2 on Father's Day--day 6




Aunt Rachey on Father's Day--day 6




Me and Mom--week 1



Milk drunk during week 1


Mamacat Lois--week 3




Daddy--week 4




Me and Max napping--week 6




Jesse--week 7




Blurry, sideways Julie--week 7 (I don't know why this won't rotate...sorry!)




Babi and 1/2 of Sasha--week 8




My stunning cousin Elizabeth--week 8




Great Aunt Kathy--week 8




Great Uncle Ed--week 8




Uncle Preston (my favorite uncle)--week 8




Me and Granddaddy after bath time (my mom's daddy)-- week 8




Me and Mimi looking at something on the floor--week 8




4 generations of Bakers: Mom, me, Granny and Nana (he's the amazing man I was named after!)--week 8


The three Harwell men: Daddy, Grandpa Rolly and me--week 8

4 generations: Babushka, Babi, me and Daddy--week 8



And one last one just to show you how cute I am!--week 8

0 comments: