CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Celebrating 2 months in Tennessee

My mom is trying to get some video up, but in the meantime, here are some pictures that Babushka took:


Hi, everybody! Poki's back! Did you miss me?





Me and Tata, my great aunt.





Me and Babushka.





Me, Babi and Daddy. Can you tell that I was still asleep from the picture before?





Me and Babi, my great grandmother. I love her. She's the greatest.





Me, Babi and Cousin Shay-shay.





Flirting with Shay-shay.





I've perfected the single-eyebrow-raise...and making spit bubbles.





I like when my mom dresses me.




That's all for now! More from my wild adventures in Tennessee very soon. Maybe you'll even see some of my Mom's side of the family--and the man I was named after!


1 comments:

wordperson said...

What a handsome and alert young man! Hugs from mamacat