CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Future Playdates...

Back in March, when I was still just a fetus in my mom's belly, I went on a weekend trip with some of my mom's high school girlfriends and the fetuses in their bellies (two of them, anyway). As of today, the last of those fetuses was born. Michaela Mae weighed in at 8 lbs. 1 oz. and she was 20" long. I am so excited to meet her...and her mommy Olivia. The other fetus, Carlo, was born on July 5th, I think. I am really excited to meet him too. I think my parents are going to have to take me to their old neighborhood in Brooklyn soon so I can meet Carlo and his folks, Lina and Nick--and so I can see Prospect Park and the Botanical Garden and Aunt Rachey and so much more!...maybe this Fall. Don't worry--I'll be sure to take pictures.

Welcome to the world, Michaela! Don't worry...you'll get used to it.

0 comments: