CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My First Day Trip

Sure I've been out shopping and doing things away from home for most of the day. I've even been on a week-long vacation. But last Sunday, I took my first real day trip. My parents and I drove up to Gillette Castle. It's a castle built by some crazy, eccentric actor/playwright at the turn of the century. It's a pretty cool place. I slept in the car the whole way there and back, which pleased my folks, because I don't like being in the car very much. Everyone says babies like cars, but I constantly strive to be different, as you all know by now. So anyway, it was a cool trip. I had fun. Hey--did I mention that I got to take a ferry too?

Here are some pictures from my adventure:

THE CASTLE



ME & MOM--PLAYING BABY AND MOMMY KANGAROO, AND LOOKING ETHEREAL.



PRACTICING STANDING



PRACTICING SITTING UP



ME & MOM



MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY: I DISCOVERED NAPKINS. DO YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT NAPKINS? THEY ARE SO COOL!



CASTLE FROM THE FERRY



CASTLE ENTRY



ME & MOM IN THE CASTLE



OUTSIDE WITH MOM



AND HERE ARE SOME OTHER CUTE PICTURES THAT ARE NOT FROM GILLETTE CASTLE:



2 comments:

Donna Bolton said...

For some reason...I find this photo precious. I think it is the content look in Carters eyes, the messed up bed of early morning, or it could be the total love in your face. I love this photo!

Pokolodi said...

I totally understand. We like it too. My mom is crazy in love with me. I just have one question for you, Aunt Donna: Who is Carter? :)