CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Well Rested and Oh So Cozy

Hi, everyone! Poki here.

I had a great night's sleep last night--and so did my mom! She got 7 straight hours! She was so happy and full of energy (and milk) when we woke up that she gave me my breakfast and then we went straight out for a walk. It was only 52 degrees so she had to really bundle me up. I was so cozy that I went right back to sleep for another 3 hours. (I've had a tummy ache for a few days so I haven't been sleeping that well--until today!)

Have I told you that I have a favorite toy? Ever since I was born, I have just sort of liked my toys. I stare at them occasionally in half-interest. But now I have discovered one of them, and boy do I love it! It's my bear-blanket. It's half bear, half blanket. It was a gift from my Aunt Christian. It's furry and soft. My mom rubs it against my belly and I just smile and smile. We did that some this morning while we waited for Daddy to wake up and shower. It's pretty much my new favorite thing to do.

Here are some pictures from my morning:

Me bundled up in my too-big jacket.



Me, super cozy and VERY asleep in my stroller. I somehow managed to twist my hat around.



Me and my bear-blanket, caught in the act of some big time snuggling.



Well that's about all for now. I'm going to start crying now to get my mom to feed me. Later.

0 comments: