CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

How To Make The Perfect Sandwich

Tonight, playing after dinner. Daddy and Poki are pretending to take a toy moose to school in the school bus. Poki says he is the teacher of moose school.

Daddy: What are you going to teach the moose, Poki?

Poki: I'm going to teach them how to make a sandwich.

Daddy: Oh, that's a good thing to know. How do you make a sandwich?

Poki: First you take the bread and put it together like this. (Claps hands). Then you open it up like this. (Opens hands). And then you go, "La la la la la la la!" (Dances from side to side with jazz hands).

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I have tried repeatedly to teach Scarlett jazz hands but I think it's something you have to figure out on your own - you have to FEEL jazz hands, not learn them from someone else. Or...maybe she knows I can't dance at all and refuses to take any type of dance instruction from me whatsoever.