CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meet Ping Pong!

Hold your horses! I'm not really here yet--but I will be making my grand appearance into this big ol' world any day now. That's why I thought it was time to properly introduce myself and thank my big brother for agreeing to share his blog with me.

For those of you who don't already know, I'm Poki's baby brother. That's right folks--I'm a boy. I don't think my mom officially announced that here on the blog (see how those second-child stereotypes are already ringing true?), but here is a little photographic evidence for you:



(In case you're wondering what you're looking at, that's two femur bones with a scrotum between).

While you're here, you might has well see the other pictures taken of me at the wee fetal age of 19 weeks.

Here is a shot of my handsome profile. Mom thinks it looks quite a bit like my brother's profile from his 20 week ultrasound pictures. (See--the comparisons are already beginning too...sigh...)



Here is a picture of my tiny feet.



And here is a picture of me sucking my thumb. It's pretty difficult to make out, but the horizontal line at the top of the picture is my arm, and my hand (and thumb) are by my head to the right.



My mom thinks that last one might just be the cutest fuzzy picture she's ever seen. And that was just at 19 weeks. That was half my fetal life ago. Just imagine how cute I must be now!

It was very nice meeting you all! Please check back in regularly to see when I decide to really introduce myself! My mom and dad plan to post pictures immediately.

4 comments:

Fleur said...

We can't wait to meet you, Ping Pong!!!

Edith Rye, Gadfly said...

I dig the feet but everything else is just a blur to me.

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay!
Hi Ping Pong. You don't know me yet, but you will. In fact, you'll be seeing a lot of my family in the very near future. And you will be the youngest peanut in the crew. (Good luck.) I can't wait to get my hands on you...er...I mean meet you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, P2! I'm your Aunt Lauren (aka Aunt Ya-Ya) and I'm the one your mom talks to on the phone ALL THE TIME. Just so you know, I will be your favorite aunt---not that mean ole' Aunt Sophia. Just so we're clear on that from the start. You have some awefully cute tootsies!!!