CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

3 months!

Sorry it has been an entire month since we last posted! We have been extremely busy this month. Shortly after moving, we went to TN for Do-daddy's 70th birthday party! We had a blast visiting with all the family. I promise to post pictures of that very soon, but in the meantime, let me just tell you all what I've been up to. Basically, it's all awesome. I'm constantly talking and smiling and laughing and blowing raspberries--you know--baby stuff. Here's a video to prove it:



Oops--er...that wasn't the right video. That was my mom teaching me a very cool and not at all embarrassing dance. Here's the right video! The best part is at the end, just FYI...



I'm also just about sitting up by myself. I'm getting there!



I'm also pretty much rocking tummy time.



But what do I do best? Come on...Is there any question?



So there you have it! I'm three months and seriously cute. Check back in for more pictures soon--and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see Mom's very special post for Poki's third birthday!

0 comments: