CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Flamingo

I got a new scooter for my birthday and I love it! The first day I rode it, we discovered a new move Mom likes to call "The Flamingo." I'm not trying to do it or anything. It just comes naturally to me, I guess. Fortunately, Mom had her camera handy so you can all see it too.









Aside from my funny new move (funny is Mom's word, my word is cool), I did a really good job riding it for my first day. Mom was pretty surprised at my control. Check it out:



Notice at the end, I even had an admirer come over to ask me about my scooter. I let her have a turn. What can I say...she was cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I think that "flamingo" is an arabesque (that you taught him).

Pokolodi said...

I knew you were going to say that! It is a lovely arabesque attitude, it's true.

Fleur said...

Omg that last photo is hi-LAR-ious. He certainly has a flair for the artistic/dramatic, that Carson.