CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Birthday Party (Part 1)

Daddy took far better pictures than Mom, but we didn't want to put off posting for those of you waiting to see evidence of my Robot Birthday Party! We'll post more soon when Daddy uploads his pictures too.

We had alot of fun! Mom asked me a couple of months ago what type of party I wanted, and when I said "ROBOT!" Mom knew she could take full advantage of our left-over moving boxes.

So...we started off by making robot costumes,



and then we wore our robot costumes...









while Ping Pong and Babushka watched.



Then we played on the playground...though, frankly, we were too fast for Mom to get many pictures of that.







And then it was time for cake! Mom made me a very special blue robot cake. We'll have to post a picture of the cake action (blowing out the candles, cutting the cake, stuffing the cake into our mouths) later, but for now, you can at least see what it looked like.



And finally...presents!



Thanks to all our friends for making it such a fun party! We love you guys!

Check back soon for more pictures and videos!

2 comments:

Penelope said...

That cake is way impressive! Even better than last years (which was also great)

Cheeky Baby said...

We had an awesome time...as always. And I'm STILL thinking about that cake. It was delish!

And I had to tell you. If wearing an elastic headband, Scarlett will take it off and put it on her arms like she's wearing a backpack (you can see her doing it in the train picture of S+C). No one has ever known what the heck she was doing, but Carson asked her if she was wearing a backpack. I thought Scarlett was going to drop to her knees and propose to him right there. Then he goes "that's a back pack, but it doesn't look like there's anything in it." I love that kid. He cracks me up.