CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All Done!

Okay, you'll never believe what I'm doing. Mom doesn't even believe it. She thought this was a total coincidence until this morning when I closed my mouth tight and put my hands in the air to tell her I was "all done" with my breakfast. Mom has been signing with me for months, especially signing "more" and "all done" while feeding me solids, but she didn't expect me to start signing back so soon. She immediately ran to get the camera and this is what she caught on film:



Addendum: Aunt La La said she thought Mom was doing the sign while this video was being taken and maybe I was mimicking her. We should have mentioned that Mom was not signing while she was saying "all done"--she was just saying it. Cool, huh?

1 comments:

Fleur said...

He is so adorable, and a genius to boot! Way to go, Raleigh!!