CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 18, 2010

On The Move!

As some of you might remember, my Mom predicted that I would be crawling by my 7 month birthday. Surprisingly, I didn't. I mean, I've been scooting around in circles for a while now, but only in circles. Recently though, I started doing this:





Which made my Mom think I was just days away. Then I started moving backwards, like this:



But not really forward...until now.



I believe this is what they call the army crawl? I'm putting those elbow patches on my outfit to good use!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll say it: You are so mean! Poor kid...crawling all over the house to get your camera, just to have you move it....

Cheeky Baby said...

Even Raleigh looks shocked that he's in another room when he's back-scooted himself into the playroom. So cute!
And man...do I want to hug him in that first picture! Adorable.