CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hey! That Looks Like Something!

A few weeks ago (I know, I know...shame on my Mom for waiting to tell you until now), I was drawing on my kid's menu at the Ruby Restaurant (aka: Ruby Tuesdays), when suddenly, my mom realized what I was drawing looked like something. Like...a real something. And not my usual 100 swirls I claim is a tornado. No, this looked like a person! She couldn't believe her eyes!

She asked me what I was drawing and I said, "This way it's a guy with legs..."



"And this way, it's a guy with antennas!"

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay Carson! I love that he's concerned with drawing antennas and Scarlett is concerned with drawing shoes. That seems like such a boy/girl difference.

Fleur said...

I love this! Did your heart not skip a beat? Mine did.