CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

9 Month Stats

Well, it's official. I'm a peanut. My mom has been suspecting this for a while, but the doctor confirmed it this morning. The baby who looked 6 months old at birth now looks...well, 6 months old.

Here are my stats:
Height: 27 1/4 inches (15th percentile)
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz (20th percentile)
Head circumference: 45 1/4 cm (40th percentile)

See? Peanut!

This is so strange for my mom to see because Poki was such a chunk. He was always around the 75th percentile for height, 90th for weight, and...well...40th for head circumference. We've got that one thing in common. It just goes to show how different brothers can be!

We did get some pretty fantastic news at the doctor today: I no longer have to take prevacid! No medication for me! Mom's still cutting dairy and soy from her diet, but soon, she should be able to eat some dairy again. Pretty awesome, huh?

In other growing baby news, my first top tooth broke through today and the second is following close behind!

ps
Check back in tomorrow for footage of Poki's first Preschool Christmas Program!

0 comments: