CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 10, 2010

9 Months!

Yep--can you believe it? I've been out longer than I was in! Well, sort of...I was a bit late. (Don't think my mom has forgotten).

Mom still thinks of me as a tiny baby, but the truth is, I've suddenly been doing a lot of big baby stuff.

I want to stand all the time.



Even without holding onto anything!



I'm still scooting around on my belly when I want to get someplace, but most of my time is spent either rocking on all fours or practicing yoga. No really, just check out my downward dog!



But mostly, I just like doing whatever my big brother is doing. He's pretty much the coolest, funniest guy I know.



Sometimes my mom feels guilty for not being able to give me the attention she gave Poki in his first few years, but then she remembers that I have something he didn't: a sibling right from the start. We have so much fun together--now more than ever! And it's just going to get more fun! This is only the first 9 months, after all!

0 comments: