CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hold your horses!

I know, I know...you all want more pictures of me. I can't blame you--I am one handsome devil. My dad is so tired and trying to get it done, but it is taking some time. Babushka has some good ones that she is going to email to my mom and she will post those in the meantime.

Yesterday was my first trip to the doctor. As expected, she said I am extremely smart, strong, healthy and really just perfect in every way. I am very advanced--way ahead of the other 5 day old babies in the world. My belly button even fell off just three days after I was born and Babushka and Mom saw me roll onto my side by myself on two separate occasions. Yeah, I'm pretty much the strongest baby ever. Who knew my parents would produce such an athletic baby. They thought it was more likely that I would be born with glasses.

I tried really hard last night not to keep my parents up again, and I did very well. They were really proud of me--whatever...it's not like I couldn't do it before, I just didn't want to. But if it makes them happy, I guess I will consider keeping it up. There is a little thing in the world called free will, people. I don't know what it is exactly, because I'm a baby and all, but I think it might apply here.

0 comments: