CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Poki: Days 9-19



While Granny was here, she took some pictures of me. Here they are:

Eating makes me so tired.


Maybe looking a bit more like my mom...


Like back in her belly...


I love my granny. She's the baby whisperer.


Man, this thing is heavy.


My first bottle with Daddy. So much easier than getting it from Mom!


I am seriously cute, people.


Tummy time is exhausting!


I love bath time. Come on, there's warm water and no diaper--what's not to love? Plus my mom washes me in the laundry room while the dryer runs. I love that sound.


Again...the baby whisperer. I love this woman.

Have you ever seen anyone as handsome and utterly adorable as I am? Seriously, people. I'm breathtaking.







0 comments: