CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Playdate With Will and Ruby

Friday, I went to Kid City with my friends, Will and Ruby. We had so much fun! Kid City is a great museum that I go to pretty often, and I never get tired of it--especially when I'm with my friends. Here are some pictures of our fun day. Believe it or not, we did more than peek out of things, despite what these pictures might indicate.

Will



Ruby



Me









Even though Kid City has rooms and rooms filled with fun exhibits, we had the most fun with the shoe cubbies...well at least Ruby and I did. Poor Will. I eventually gave him a turn, don't worry.



When it was time to leave, I sadly said goodbye to Will and Ruby. Then as Mom was walking me to the car, I said in a pitiful little voice: "friends." Mom thought she heard wrong so she asked: "Who, Carson? Who are friends?" And I said "Ruby...Will...Scarlett...News..." Yeah, I like to watch the news with Daddy. Anyway, I have such good friends and I totally know it!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I thought those cubbies were for wedding rings, not toddlers.
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun...and I'm glad Scarlett's name was in the mix even after Carson spent the day with two other friends. Would hate to think that he forgot about her. Do you know that I can no longer say "car keys" without smiling. I'm going to cry when Scarlett actually pronounces Carson's name correctly.

Fleur said...

I'm looking forward to going there next year ... it looks like so much fun! How did you restrain yourself from going in the cubbies?