CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Catching Up...

So sorry for disappearing this last week. My mom (also my secretary) has been very busy with end-of-the-semester stuff. Anyway, we are going to try to catch up soon--in the meantime, here are some videos my parents took today.

First, here is a video of me showing you how much I love trucks. My dad and I have pretty much memorized my giant truck book.



And here is a video of me performing one of my favorite songs (with a little help from a special back-up dancer).

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Okay...we need to get a travelling show going. Carson can be the lead singer because Scarlett doesn't know that many songs. (Currently "la la la Mo" - Elmo's World theme song and "To-yand, To-yand" - Toyland Christmas carol from her Mickey Christmas dvd.) But she can do a mean baby crying impression. That would come in handy during Carson's Wheels of the Bus song.
And you'll have to thank Carson and Andrei for me. I, also, did not know the names of any of those trucks until now.