CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Merry!

And a Happy Birthday to Marna!

In honor of this merry day (or two), I thought I would show you all the holiday cards that my parents deliberated over for hours and hours before finally deciding on the last one here: "Naughty or Nice?" You have to admit, it was a difficult decision. And surprisingly so--especially after last year's photo shoot resulted in more than 150 unusable photos of me. (Mom decided to go with an old one she'd taken of me during tummy time). Maybe her hopes and dreams of my building my college fund from my earnings as an International baby model are not as squashed as she once thought. Good news, huh?

So here they are! Enjoy! And Merry Christmas!!!







1 comments:

Fleur said...

They are all so cute, you really couldn't go wrong! But I think the naughty or nice really captures his expression so well (even though he's rarely naughty!)... hope you guys are having a fun time in TN. We just got home last night and are settling back in.