CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cheerleader

I'm not even sure how to lead into this video...I was playing with the West Point football that Babushka and Boompa gave me and it inspired what my parents can only believe should be West Point's new Army fight song: Army Ball (Everybody Scream).



Disclaimer: This video begins somewhere around 3-5 minutes after the song began and I was winding down a bit. If Mom had begun taping right away, you would have seen some serious booty shaking going on. I may have a real future in cheerleading.

4 comments:

Penelope said...

so cute. it's a keeper.

Fleur said...

It's really too bad that Carson doesn't have any enthusiasm or energy ;) ... total future cheerleader. i love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my Laugh of the Day...love it!

Cheeky Baby said...

He wrote AND choreographed this song?! Brilliant.