CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Final Countdown

In preparation for my baby brother's arrival, Dad bought some newborn diapers tonight while at the grocery store. When Mom took one out of the package, she started laughing hysterically because of the size. They are so tiny! They would fit on my doll! (Yes, I have a doll--two in fact--so what?)

She had to take a picture of it next to one of my size 5 diapers. It's hard to believe there will be a tiny baby wearing this diaper in just a few short weeks.





These pictures don't even do it justice. Even Dad agrees that it looked much smaller in person. That is a seriously small diaper. Can you believe I used to fit in one of those things?

1 comments:

Fleur said...

I was thinking about this today too - it's very sniffle-inducing on several levels. He'll be here so soon!! PS Finn is also in a size 5?!