CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Poki and Ping Pong

Admittedly, Mom has been pretty awful about taking belly pictures with Ping Pong. She feels pretty awful about it--like already the second child is getting the shaft and he isn't even here yet! But here are some pictures my dad took of me, Mom, and Ping Pong while we were snuggling in the hotel bed last week. I'm pretty much going to be the best big brother ever.

And for those of you who might not be keeping track (again, like my mom), Ping Pong is due to arrive in just 7 short weeks!




2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

These picture are absolutely beautiful Val. Squee!! I'm so excited to meet this baby and can't believe he's so close to being here! Yay babies!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet....

Seven short weeks until he gets to meet his little brother; approximately 9 weeks until he's ready to send him back ;-)