CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Dentist

Today I hit a pretty big milestone: I had my first trip to the dentist. Of course, my mom brought the camera along.

I was excited about the big chair, but once I got in it, I wasn't so sure...



But then I saw the cool little water faucet and sink. It was pretty much my favorite thing ever.



Then the chair went backwards and the nurse turned on a fancy light.



She poked around in my mouth and counted my teeth (18, in case you were curious).



I was a very, very good patient and kept my mouth open wide the whole time.



Then came the cool spinning toothbrush with yummy toothpaste. The nurse said it was bubblegum flavored, but I said it tasted like rice.



The nurse also had a "special straw" that I got to hold.



After painting some vitamins on my teeth, I was all done! Put on your sunglasses, then check out my pearly whites!



I loved the dentist! They gave me a new toothbrush, a sticker and a rubber ducky that's brushing his teeth. They also said I was the best 2 year old patient they've ever had!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Poki!!! Great job! You are growing up so fast...cute, cute, cute...

Fleur said...

Very impressive! Haha, rice-flavored toothpaste. He's so funny. Seriously, that's amazing that he was so calm - I know adults who wouldn't have behaved that well.

Cheeky Baby said...

Oh my gosh. The dentist?! Wow. It looks like he did AMAZING! Good job, Poki!