CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cutie Booties!

When I was still living in my mom's belly, she registered for a bunch of gifts for me. She put these really cute booties on there called "foot huggers" and was so excited when Miss Lani got them for me. She has been waiting until I got big enough to wear them. Well, today was the day! Too bad for her I hate them. Here are some pictures of me throwing a massive tantrum when she was trying to get me to go outside to watch the snow storm.

I started out okay...even mildly amused.




Then I got mad...




And then I got really mad...




Then I finally got one of them off and tried to eat it...




Oh look--a kitty! Wait...what was I doing? Oh yes--trying to kill this dumb foot hugger!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I have an identical video of Scarlett pitching a fit the first time I put her in "big girl" shoes. Let's be honest though...shoes do suck - even if the name of them contains the word "hugg."