CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Talkin' Smack

I discover new things every day. Sometimes, I become totally obsessed with these new things and do them over and over and over again. The other day, I learned how to smack my lips. It was funny because I literally woke up one morning and smacked my lips as Mom was changing my diaper. I've been doing it ever since. Mom wonders if it is another form of language development, or maybe I'm practicing chewing. I don't know...I just think it's fun. Sometimes babies do things because they are fun. Not everything has to be a brick on the road to my Nobel Prize, Mom. Sheez.
Anyway, here is a video of me and my new obsession. My mom thinks I look like a Poki Puppet. Sorry it is so dark. I happened to be doing this right before my bedtime...I sort of had the zooms.


0 comments: