CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Max Wants To Go For A Ride

Max is a very curious kitty. He likes all my toys. The other day, he grabbed the corner of my tummy time blanket and ran across the room with it. I don't think he expected to get very far and was very surprised when it flew across the room with him, scattering all of my toys. He hid under the bed for like an hour after that, chewing his foot. (That's what he does when he is nervous. He's kinda weird). And don't worry--I wasn't on the blanket at the time, which is why he tried to play with it. He never plays at the same time as me. He just watches me play, waiting for his turn. Just like yesterday when we got back from my walk. Can you spot the kitty in the picture below?

0 comments: