CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy 1/2 Birthday To Me!!!

Yep, I'm 1/2 a year old today. That means that my mom and dad have managed to keep me alive longer than most of their plants.

To commemorate the occasion, I woke up at exactly 1:11 am this morning (the time of my birth), screamed once, then put myself back to sleep. After reenacting my birth, I was very tired, so I slept until 5:30 am. Then Mom came in, gave me a birthday snuggle, fed me, and then I slept until 8:30 am. Then, I Houdinied my way out of my swaddle and played for a while. My mom woke to the sound of raspberries and lip-smacking echoing through the monitor. She's been a good mommy to me, and I have kept her up for many, many nights lately (I'm going through a phase)--so I decided to give her a little gift.

Here are some pictures taken of me this morning during jumper time:





0 comments: