CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catching Up

Since Marna has complained to my mom twice this week that we haven't been posting anything new, we thought we would at least post a little something. Mom got a new camera for Christmas (Woo-Hoo!!!!!) and she needed to install the software. So! That's why you haven't seen anything new on here for a while. We have tons and tons of super cool pictures and videos from our Tennessee visit. She's hoping to sift through some of those tomorrow, but in the meantime, here are some pictures from this morning.

Daddy had to dress up because he had some fancy work stuff to do, so he wore a tie. He rarely wears ties, so I thought it was really something! I wanted to wear a tie too. ...and then I realized why he wears them so rarely.





My mom still can't believe she actually caught that expression on camera.

I've missed you guys! Check back in for more very, very soon!

5 comments:

Penelope said...

Yeah, you're back! And you like nooses too....

Cheeky Baby said...

Too funny!

Fleur said...

Hilarious. I am so happy to see a 2009 post!

Holly said...

That is too funny! Great shot, mom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting...that made my day!!!