CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowman

Well, you may not be able to see the videos from my first sledding experience, but you can see another snow first I did today!



After I worked so hard helping my mom build my snowman, I was ready to warm up. Okay...who am I kidding? I wouldn't wear my mittens so my hands got cold and that made me very, very angry. At the same time, I refused to go back inside. (I don't really understand the snow = cold thing so I didn't believe Mom when she told me I would feel better if I went inside.) The only way she could (a) get me to calm down and (b) get me to agree to go inside was with the promise of snacks and Bob the Builder. She made me a nest of blankets on the sofa and I went straight into chill mode. Man, do I know how to relax...

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

If his little feet extended past the end of the couch cushions, I'd imagine they'd be up.

Anonymous said...

I see you found snow boots for his fat little feet.