CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 Weeks!

Update from Mom:

Today, Ping Pong is 2 weeks old! This has been the shortest 2 weeks of my life, but I can barely remember not knowing the little guy.

I wish I had pictures to post, but we've recently had a little technology issue. My computer spazzed out so Daddy had to clean everything off of it and then reinstall everything again. The trouble is...he forgot to reinstall my camera software. Not to worry though--there will be pictures very soon!

In the meantime, I'll fill you in on what we've been dealing with here in our slightly more crowded house these last few weeks. Ping Pong is pretty much the best baby ever. He seems to have put himself on a fantastic night-time schedule. He goes to bed about 10 or 10:30 every night and then wakes up once around 3:30. After eating, he usually goes right back to sleep and doesn't wake again until about 7:00 am. We can't believe how lucky we've been! Hopefully he will keep that up!

Daddy went back to work on Monday, so I've been on my own with the boys. I have to admit, the very idea of trying to manage both of them alone terrified me, but Ping Pong is such an easy baby, it's been fine. I've even managed to get both boys down for naps at the same time every day this week. (She says as she pats herself on the back).

We went to the pediatrician on Monday and Ping Pong's doctor said he looks great! They like to see babies get back up to their birth weight by 2 weeks, and he had already passed his. He is a great eater and has great moments throughout the day where he is extremely alert and pretty engaged for his young age.

Poki is a fantastic big brother, as we expected. He sings to his brother when he cries and periodically "checks on" Ping Pong. Don't get me wrong, Poki is adjusting right along with the rest of us, but he seems to be doing better every day--as are we all.

That's about all for now. More to come...

Check back for pictures!

0 comments: