CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photos from Week 2

My mom is a woman of her word! Here are some pictures from my 2nd week in this big world!

Here I am enjoying my vibrating chair and looking a little like my uncle Todd, no?



First time in the tub. I love baths...too bad Mom rarely finds the time to give me one. (ahem!)



I also really love tummy time! (I'm looking a ripe shade of orange here because of Mom's no-flash rule).



I'm really good at it. (Click here for a post featuring my brother's amazing neck strength at the very same age).



Awake and alert this morning. (So far I'm not napping today). Poki said I look like a zebra.

By the way, have I mentioned how much I love my vibrating chair?





I'm not the only one...



And speaking of Poki... he took some pictures with Mom's camera. Here is one of me sleeping.



A very mysterious (and cool) looking one of me and Mom. (He had his finger over the flash).



One of Daddy.



And finally, a self-portrait. He's becoming quite the photographer!



That's all for now. We'll get more posted soon! Dad has been taking several with his camera (much more than Mom or Poki) so we'll try to get those up soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, strong boy! Two of them! He's gorgeous, Val...you guys make some pretty babies.

Cheeky Baby said...

He is so incredibly cute. I'm getting all weepy looking at these pictures. I may have even gone back into Holden's newborn posts to reminisce once or twice...or three times. That cuddly, snuggly newborness goes away so quickly. Cherish it while it lasts woman!

And can you let me come over and cherish it a little bit with you. My baby went and got big on me.

Penelope said...

SO cute. And SO alert. Amazing.

Unknown said...

Those boys are beautiful, Val. Carson looks happy to be a "Big Brother"! Thinking about you guys often. Keep the pictures coming!

Fleur said...

Raleigh is such a beautiful baby. I can't believe he's holding up his head already. He's like, super-baby! Glad that Carson is adjusting and loving his baby brother. At least it looks like he's doing great. I'm hoping you get some good sleep again tonight.