CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ping Pong: Week 1

Happy one week birthday, Ping Pong! To celebrate, here are some pictures that Granny took of Ping Pong (and me) this week.

At home with Granny while Ping Pong and Mom were still in the hospital. Here I am playing with the present Ping Pong gave me when he was born.



Having pizza bigger than my head with Granny on a warm, pretty day.



Visiting Mom and Ping Pong at the hospital.





Ping Pong on his first day home from the hospital.





A lazy morning--all the family on our jammies, watching TV. We've had alot of those this week.



The many faces of (an alert) Ping Pong...









2 comments:

Fleur said...

Great pics, Nanny! I love the ones of C holding R in the hospital and all of Raleigh's close-ups. What I'd do to be able to hold him!! Also, to eat a slice of pizza at Romeo's.

Cheeky Baby said...

What a little heartthrob already! And, yes, I too would like a slice of pizza. Preferably bigger than MY head.