CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First (Real) Day Of School!

This morning, I came into my parents room and asked if it was time to go to school yet. Unfortunately I still had a couple of hours. I guess you could say I was pretty excited...

Mom just had to take my picture outside the school.





Mom, can you pleeeease take my picture already? I want to go play!



And boy, did I play!







That last picture was just minutes before my major meltdown because I didn't want to leave. (Insert Mom's sigh here). Hey, at least I wasn't crying when she dropped me off!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay Carson! Big boy school! So glad it was such a huge hit. I was thinking about him all day.

Penelope said...

He is so ready. Hope he has a good time.