CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

7...

Sorry for the missed post yesterday! Mom had a stomach bug that has been sweeping the city and just wasn't up to it. We'll catch up today though.

For our first of today's countdown, I thought I'd share something awesome about myself that you might not know: I go to sleep really well. I might not stay asleep really well, but I go to sleep really well. For example, this week, we've had a contractor in our house building me a room (Happy Birthday to me!) so I've been napping in a pack-n-play in the kitchen. Mom was a little worried about the quality of my naps because, you know, babies aren't exactly fans of change, but I've done really well. She just stuck to her regular routine of nursing me, then singing a lullaby (my latest favorite is "Great Big Stars"--I even sing the first three notes with her), then putting me in my bed with a board book. I look at my board book until I fall asleep. Pretty awesome, huh? Today, she forgot to grab a book from upstairs, so she gave me my funny blanket to look at instead. It was a gift from my Aunt La La and I think it is pretty much the funniest thing ever. I snuggle with it and kiss all the different decapitated animals. (It's really not as gross as that sounds). About 5 minutes later, Mom peeked into the kitchen and snapped these:







All together now: "Awwwww!"

I know, right?! I'm insanely adorable.

1 comments:

erinn conn said...

Oh my goodness! He is so beautiful.